Sunday, August 6, 2006

My Wonderful Highschool Life!


One Saturday afternoon, I was decluttering some old but good stuff in my room. I saw my high school photo album and I went melodramatic. 
"Whoa. Did those last four years really happened ? How did they go by so fast?!?”
As Sharon Cuneta's song goes ""High school life, on my high school life. Ev'ry memory, kay ganda. High school days, oh my high school days. Are exciting, kay saya"
I couldn't agree more to that song because my life in high school was one heck awesome and worth reminiscing  Here are some of my treasured class pictures from a being a "shy" freshman to a "confident" senior student.
Let's have some fun.  Try to find me on these old photos! LOL. 


FIRST YEAR-RUBY
This photo was water-damaged during a strong typhoon in 2001



Second Year- Garnet 

Third Year- Emerald

Fourth Year- Pearl


My Mentor- Sr. Debbie Ponsaran (Our school principal when I was in first year)

My best friend, Maria Joanna Cierras.




We shared countless laughters and tears.


 I am thankful for all the memories and the friendships. 

No comments:

Post a Comment