Monday, October 17, 2022

Find Your Purpose

Tough times don’t last, tough people, do. But sometimes, it is easy to get lost in the struggles and begin doubting myself? Can I overcome what seems like an endless sea of struggles? Why did I even choose nursing as a career?


At this point in my life, I need someone to inspire and motivate me. I need someone to show me what am I working towards, and why I need to stick to the fight.
Luckily, there is, or should I say, there was. No one did it better than the “Lady with the Lamp” – Florence Nightingale. Through her selflessness, dedication, and commitment to serving others, she revolutionized nursing as a profession .

FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE 
 
“Nursing is an art: and if it is to be made an art, it requires an exclusive devotion as hard a preparation as any painter’s or sculptor’s work; for what is the having to do with dead canvas or dead marble, compared with having to do with the living body, the temple of God’s spirit? It is one of the Fine Arts: I had almost said, the finest of Fine Arts.”




No comments:

Post a Comment